Recent Laurelmead shareholders have benefited from lower than normal selling prices. With the inventory of available apartments still large, good values can still be found.
Call us at 401-273-9550 to find out more.
One all-inclusive monthly service fee simplifies your household budget. This fee covers all utilities, including basic cable television, high-speed internet, electricity, heat, air conditioning, water, sewer and trash removal, as well as:
- One meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Your local real estate tax
- Property insurance (except for personal property)
- Contribution to the Capital Reserve fund
- Bi-weekly housekeeping, including cleaning your residence and changing and laundering bed linens
- All activities — social, educational, recreational, fitness, spiritual, cultural
- Scheduled transportation
- Maintenance of all residences and common areas
- Professional grounds keeping
- Care coordination provided by staff registered nurse
- 24-hour security
- Emergency call system with appropriate emergency response
- Use of the community’s common areas and amenities
- Extra storage space on the garage level
Monthly fees will vary based on apartment style and size. Property/real-estate taxes for apartments will also vary based on size and each shareholder’s individual exemption eligibility.
Shareholders may deduct real-estate taxes when they calculate their federal income taxes. Consult your financial advisor for more information.
Compare your current expenses
Click on the worksheet below to download, and see how ownership at Laurelmead compares with your current budget. Our sales staff is happy to assist with this. Please call at your convenience.
Your monthly fee is designed to provide a worry-free living situation that allows for a relaxed retirement, with plenty of room for personal growth.
Call for a tour to experience some of the intangibles of a life at Laurelmead for which there is no price tag.